Saturday 5 December 2015

Emmanuel Adebayor shows support for hospitalised Patricia Nabakooza of Ghetto Kids Uganda

Patricia Nabakooz, the lone girl dancer in the Ghetto Kids Uganda dance crew has shown improvements since she was admitted to Case Clinic she and the late Alex Ssempijja were involved in a bicycle accident. Alex was pronounced dead on admission to Hospital. Patricia has been in hospital since the accident occured.

Eddy Kenzo, the Sitya Loss hit maker updated his facebook page thanking God for his power


Meanwhile Emmanuel Adebayor has also shown his support for Patricia and he wishes her quick recovery as well on his facebook page he had this message for Patricia

"after I heard about her accident, I could not sleep these past few days. I'm miles away but I had to show my support during this tough time. I suffered with her family and prayed with them. As I saw this video today, I was relieved. This is the type of things that makes me happy. Thank you to everyone who prayed with me. Let's keep praying for Patricia so she can get on her feet soon. Glory be to God!"

 




On a video also posted online,  Emmanuel Adebayor also wished Patricia quick recovery
< <




Patricia also thanked Emmanuel Adebayor through a video posted online